What can be returned: Stock (non-personalized) items may be returned for credit, exchange or refund. All returns must be in their original packaging. Items to be returned must be in new condition. If there is any noticeable wear, the item(s) simply cannot be returned.
What cannot be returned – The following items are not eligible for return under any circumstance:
• Personalized items personalized items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a significant product defect. We make every effort to ensure the quality of our products, but occasional minor flaws represent the hand-made nature of our products.
• Items purchased more than 7 days from the date of requested return
• Items that are not in their original packaging.
• Items that are not in ‘like new’ condition (Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned).
Returns for exchange or credit: must be made within 7 days of receipt of purchase
To return a DecoPlate product – You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA number. Please include your Order Number, the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Shipping charges for products returned – All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return an items:
1. Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
2. Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
DecoPlate – Returns
1120 Larkin Drive
Wheeling, Illinois 60090